Thursday, September 3, 2009

Down Time

Well not much to report. Us girls are just running Mommy ragged. At least I'm letting Mommy get some sleep at night. Not the whole night, but large parts of it. Really it's Siena that's running Mommy ragged. See Mommy got this brilliant idea that now that it has been a whole month since I arrived, Siena really should get potty trained. So Sister has been diaper free all week (except for naps and night time.) She has peed in the potty maybe 5 times (and on the carpet, in the car, Aunt Margaret's floor probably 20 times) and pooed in the potty exactly zero times. Yeah, it's going great. I sit and listen to Mommy say the phrase "You need to pee in the potty" or a variation on that probably 30 times a day. Good luck to you Mommy.

We have been enjoying time with Oma and Apa though! Now that they're back we see them just about everyday. Yeah!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck with that potty training! I feel your pain!