Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Spoofer

Great Grandpa Quaife calls binkis "spoofers" because us babies think we're going to get milk, but in fact we don't. Kind of cruel, eh? Well I don't want anything to do with these "spoofers". In fact, I have actually made myself gag so hard I puked all over Mommy when she tried to give me one of those...things. In truth, I have sucked on one probably 5 times and for no more than 5 minutes. Mommy caught me on camera. Amazing since it is so rare. I have to be mostly asleep and sometimes I can be tricked.

And of course Mommy just had to throw in a picture of Siena's hair. Mommy once said out loud that she was glad she had girls because she wouldn't have to deal with cutting their hair when they were small. Later she realized the foolishness of this statement. At most, baby boys need their hair cut once a month...little girls need their hair DONE EVERY DAY! Mommy loves Siena's hair though. Here is a picture of a braid Mommy managed to get into Siena's hair. She did it once before and it gets very loose and messy throughout the day, but for one brief moment...it's beautiful!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Ah! I can't wait to have girls to braid their hair! So cute! I realize there is foolishness in that statement... But I really can't wait, even though I know most days I'll be less than thrilled that I have to fight with them just to comb it and put in a barrette. :D