Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Some more things about St. George

Mommy finally downloaded the pictures from our camera of our time in St. George, and there is just some stuff that HAS to be shared.
This is where Cara slept during her naps. And a picture of her in her cute bikini! The front was almost indecent seeing as how it was really much too big for her little chest.


And the pictures of Mommy wakeboarding. Please keep in mind she did have a baby 7 weeks to the day before this picture was taken.

This is where Daddy did quite a bit of his working. Out on the patio. Kind of nice, don't you think?

Then here is Mommy's favorite video. It's just so awesome. It also showed Grandma and Mommy just what they say during a game of soccer. Mommy had enough time to laugh at me and then slowly pull out the video camera. I kept it up through most of the game. I LOVE soccer and football. If you listen, they are trying to get me to say "Nice" because I started randomly saying that during one of her first games.

0 comments: