Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 months

That's right. My little sister is already two months old. In some ways, Mommy says that it can't possibly be only two months, but in other ways, she says oh no, it's been TWO months! We had our 2 month and 2 year appointments at the doctors. This of course meant shots, but we'll forgive those nice ladies. Cara is now 10 lbs 5 oz which is in the 43% (not as chubby as I was at her age) and she is somewhere around 22 inches which is nice and short at the 20%. I am now 32.5inches which again is in the short end of the 17% and I weigh 25 lbs even which is in the 28%. I've thinned out! I was in the 50th and above forever!

On Sunday, Daddy gave Cara her name and blessing at church. Of course it was beautiful. What made it most special though was that my Uncle Adam and his family got to be here. They blessed my cousin Rosey later that day in Woodland at her Poppy's house. Rosey and Cara are only 3 days apart. It was the first time that she, Emma, and Rosey all got to be together. Duh, lots of photos ensued. Uncle Troy has most of them on his nifty camera, but here are a few from our camera. It was a bummer that the three oldest granddaughters of the Romneys weren't there because it was nothing but GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!


Oh and also here are the token pictures from in front of the church with Mommy's family. And an attempt at a family of four photo of us! And since Mommy just can't stop with the photos...a four generation picture: Great Grandparents: Lowell and Marilyn Larsen, Grandpa: Gordon Larsen, Mommy: Sheri Larsen Romney, Baby: Cara May


0 comments: