Wednesday, September 16, 2009

St. George and Sky Diving

Yeah! We're in St. George! It's 90 degrees and still hot summer weather. Plenty of pool and lake fun. Well there will be. We've been swimming, but not to the lake yet. Cara hung out pool side for her first time while I splashed around and had a lot of fun. But the big news is that on Monday I went with Cara, Mommy, and Grandma to watch Uncle Marty and Grandpa go sky diving. We did a LOT of standing around waiting to see the airplane which is only big enough for two people in the back so they had to jump on separate flights. Mommy could see the moment that each of them left the plane and watch them free fall and then I could see them when the big parachute would unfold. Mommy was jealous. Each time she watched the awesome video of Uncle Marty's experience from the helmet camera it made her want to go more and more! Maybe for her 30th birthday. (This gives her five years to actually get up the guts.)




0 comments: