So now that I'm a month old, it's my turn to blog. That's right. Today is my one month birthday! Yeah! Mommy keeps telling me that I'm not allowed to get bigger, but since I nurse ALL the time (as any healthy baby should) that's not looking like it's gonna happen. Mom guesses I weigh about 9 lbs. She says that because two days ago using the Mommy gets on scale by herself and then again with me in her arms method, the scale said I was 9.5 lbs, but this morning using this same method once with Mommy and once with Daddy I was only 8.5 lbs. So she's taking the difference. Either way, I'm getting a double chin. So cute.
Other big developmental milestones, let's see I do pretty well with my head. I don't have real control yet, but sometimes I can hang in there for a good minute or two. But the best one is that I started smiling. Not often. But not just gas. A couple ladies at church yesterday told me at different times that I was pretty so I smiled for them and they were so surprised. Just like my sister, I know when you're saying good things about me and when you're saying bad ones. Plus Mommy can always manage to get a big grin at least once a day.
Here Mommy tried to recreate one of her favorite photos of Siena when she was the same age as me. Sadly, Mommy doesn't know where her two big teddy bears are. Fingers crossed they're in storage. So we made do with what we had. She tried two separate photo shoots today...it exhausted me.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment