Saturday, August 29, 2009

Zoo Addicts

Seriously. We might need some help. How many other 4 week olds do you know who have been there 5 or 6 times...Mommy lost count. We love it though. I like the reptile house and the elephants the best. Cara likes being outside. And Mommy likes that it is a good place to walk around in the sun with two kids. This morning we went to the members only early entrance time and Daddy came with us!! I got to pet a desert tortoise. I made Daddy touch it first and then I chased it all over the grass and Daddy had to pry me away. Oh and we also got to see the tiger cubs running around their exhibit. It rocks to go in the morning!



So some of you might have noticed that for having a new baby, I seem to not post many pictures of Cara. Well our next post I promise to let Cara do the whole thing and maybe not even mention me! In the meantime, cute photos!


2 comments:

Jen said...

You are making me want to go to the zoo! Bad, bad... considering our zoo is 2 hours away!

Rachel said...

That is so funny - now I totally see Mommy only in Cara!