Despite the full week between posts, Mommy has not had her baby. Sigh. We're all getting antsy. Mommy is trying to have a good attitude, but every now and then you can just see in her eyes that she's about to lose it. Come on, baby! Let's meet you already!
Daddy ran in his first 10K on Friday. It was really early in the morning and so we have no pictures and Mommy and I were not waiting at the finish line. He ran it in under an hour (55 minutes to be precise) which was excellent since his training had been derailed a bit. He has picked back up and will be skinny and buff by Christmas! He's got some big races he wants to do. Maybe even a half marathon!
As far as news about me, I'm still upping the ante with cuteness. I really have started talking in more complete sentences and my favorite movie is now "Pongo" or "Doggies" which when I say Doggies I also do the sign for it (slapping your leg). I get so excited when Mommy and Daddy actually understand me. I shriek out a giggle and then run off assuming they will follow. This baby is going to have some competition for cutest kid.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment