Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm Home!

Well I made it back from my sojourn to St. George! Daddy came and met me in Fillmore. I had gotten sick the last two days that I was with Grandma so I was REALLY glad to see my Daddy and didn't mind a bit that Grandma and Aunt Angie didn't get in the same car with me. Normally, I would have panicked. I was so excited to see my home. I came in the door and started saying "Home! Home!" I made Mommy turn on every TV and get out all my toys even though it was almost 10 at night. I had a good time at Grandma and Grandpa's though. We swam and went to Costco and the lake. I got my toenails painted again. What I would I do without Aunt Angie? Mommy needs to buy some nail polish.

Mommy took me to the zoo on Friday after we went to her doctor. Mommy and baby sister are healthy and all is well. We're in the final countdown to when we actually get to meet baby sister. I had fun at the zoo and I even insisted on going to the bird show. Here's me waiting so patiently for the show to start.



Anyway, it has been a whole week since the Larsen Reunion and Mommy has finally downloaded the pictures. I had so much fun. First, we went to the zoo on probably their busiest day yet. Kind of a mistake, but it was still fun. A whole bunch of us went. Then we headed up the canyon to Midway. I got to see a pony and chickens and doggies. And go swimming at the Zermatt where Great Grandpa works. The 4th of July was spent at Great Grandma and Grandpa Larsen's house. There was so much to do. Great Grandpa brought out bubbles and then there was this awesome horsey race for us young ones. I can't wait to see pictures of my shrieking as I ran up and down the lawn as if I was actually racing correctly. There was also a trampoline which is a personal favorite of mine. I LOVE to jump. That night we had a barbeque. There was plenty of hot dogs and burgers and the Larsen tradition of dutch oven potatoes. Delicious. Oh and who could forget the Costco cake. Yum.

We stuck around to watch fireworks fired off from Memorial Hill which is right in front of the house. I was beyond exhaustion because I hadn't been sleeping and taking naps for about 3 days and so I didn't like the fireworks. Once Mommy covered my ears I was a little better, I even started to drift off to sleep. However, once the show was over I insisted that they were "pretty" when I talked to Aunt Becca. Maybe next year, I'll mean it!


2 comments:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

We had a fun time at the zoo with you. What a great reunion, can't wait until next year.

Jen said...

I totally know how Siena felt!! That's what Jonathan did too! The whole last week we were in Utah he kept repeating "Go home! Jonathan go home!" Poor kid! I had to keep telling him I felt the same way!