Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Full Term" and more stuff

What an unjust world we live in! Pregnant ladies are told they are "full term" THREE WEEKS before their due dates. Look at my pretty mommy and her big belly. Baby sister could be making her debut any time now. Doesn't mean she will. And Mommy is really starting to lose her mind. I keep telling her that it's easier with just me around, but she seems awfully insistent that sister needs to come sooner rather than later. Maybe you should all pray for Daddy. I'm too adorable to suffer any real negativity that these last 3 weeks might bring on, but Daddy...he might get the brunt.


On a happier note, Daddy passed that wretched kidney stone! With the help of one dose of medicine called in by Daddy's consulting urologist (thanks, Dr. Josh!), out it came. It's a nasty bugger, but our camera doesn't do it justice. It's crystalized and sharp and jagged. No wonder it hurt. It's looks pretty much like the picture Mommy found on the internet when she originally posted about the stone.

And on a more fun note, Mommy has been taking me to a favorite place from her childhood, The Murray City Pool. It's changed a bit since her day, but there is still the awesome water slide and the diving boards that she used to jump from. I really wish I knew how to swim because I really want to jump from the diving boards. I'll sit and watch all the big kids jump and get really jealous. Grandpa used to bribe Mommy to go off the boards by offering her a slurpee from the 7-11 on the their way home. I have so much fun when we go there. There is a big zero depth play area and I can jump, jump, jump up and down and it's not over my head. Mommy tries to take me twice a week. These pictures are from when Daddy was able to come. Mommy took the pictures because even though she was letting the general public see her in her swim suit, she didn't want photographic evidence.



1 comments:

Adam said...

Seriously not sure how I will make it through the next 3 weeks either! But no fair that my belly is double the size of yours :) Can't wait for them to come!
love,
whit