So I'm sure that nearly all of you know by now all about mommy's pregnancy, and how I've been really into babies lately: I love to play with my little niece Bundle, I love to pretend to listen to the baby that (until today) has been in mommy's tummy, and I've even been carrying around a baby of my own, practicing being a good big sister by telling the baby to shush and putting it to sleep, giving it kisses, etc.
Well today the wait is over - I'm a REAL big sister now! Baby Cara May was born today at 5:55 pm! She was 6 lbs. 8 oz., 20 inches long, dark fuzzy hair and dark, dark blue eyes - she just might be as cute as me! I'll let you guys decide. Daddy is going to post pictures tomorrow, since he forgot and left the camera at the hospital with mommy overnight. Oops!
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

2 comments:
YAY!!!! We're so excited!! She's so darling!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! We hope mom, baby, Sienna and dad are all doing well.
Post a Comment