Mommy hasn't bragged about me in awhile. I'm mostly potty trained. I still wear the fun princess pull ups because I'm still mastering the art of anticipation. I tend to let a little bit leak out and then shriek "potty" and go running. However I am very consistent and telling Mommy that I need to go. And I mostly go on the BIG potties, even the ones in public! I only use the little potty for number twos. (Much to the dismay of the rest of the household, I tend to say "Potty, Shrek" when I need to do number two meaning I want to sit and watch a movie in the bedroom while doing my business. This leads to a pungent aroma that can make teenagers and grandpas kind of cranky!)
I do like wearing panties but I tend to demand them at the most inopportune times. Such as a Sunday afternoon hike in the red hills...this leads to moments like this:
Daddy tried to hold me and Mommy kept telling me to go peepee but I thought they were both looney and ended up having a small accident in my pretty Tinker Bells. (This brings up a memory for Mommy of a different Sunday walk to a park involving another type of potty accident and a now missing pair of Tinker Bells.)
Anyway, I'm a big girl and I wanted to brag. I finally like going to the nursery at the gym. I talk in mostly full sentences and still love to use my signs when talking.
And here's an embarrassing photo from the same walk...this is what happens when diapers no longer help hold up your pants!
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

1 comments:
That post was hilarious. Oh my gosh, I'm still laughing! That picture of Pete holding Siena...I think I might frame that. Awesome.
Post a Comment