Okay, where did my little tiny newborn sister go? Mommy always said that after six months they stop being tiny babies, but come on! Now Cara spends all her time trying to maneuver her way over to MY things. (Yes I've learned that things are MINE and NOT YOURS.) She spends hours wriggling and squirming and twisting and getting frustrated. Her greatest joy lately comes from standing. She LOVES to hold on to the edge of tables, chairs, Mommy's legs, the side of the play yard, the church pew, if it can be hung on she does it.
And here is proof of Mommy's good parenting skills. Yes that's my six (almost seven) month old sister precariously strapped into the semi of grocery carts. And yes that is me chugging a Diet Coke. (For the record, by the time we got home I was sound asleep. Apparently, I get so much caffeine daily that it does NOTHING to me. Mommy's head is hung in shame.)
(Yes the sun is actually shining off of my poor bald headed sister. I swear there is fuzz on her head. I swear!)
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

1 comments:
Oh I miss those girls!!! Look at Cara's shiny head - I love that. Okay, move into your house already so we can come visit you before it gets hot outside.
Post a Comment