It's true. Mommy has a testimony of dinosaurs. She took me to this great museum here and had a faith building experience! It's the Dinosaur Discovery Museum and it's where some of the best dinosaurs tracks have been found. Basically they built a building around the dig site to preserve everything that they've found. I just thought it was a bunch of dirt but Mommy kept saying things like..."oh my gosh" "you have to be kidding me" "Dinosaurs really existed!" Apparently she just never got it before. There wasn't really much for me to do but there was a fun coloring station and I liked the big fossils. However, we definitely recommend it. You just come away with such a sense of awe.
On a different note, Cara had her doctor's appointment today. Mommy pulled a dirty trick and I ended up getting a shot too but I lucked out and got to just get some mist in my nose. Lots better than the four needles Cara had to deal with. Anyway, Cara is
15 lbs 11 ozs which puts her in the 39% again
25 and a 1/2 inches tall which is the 34% (she was only in the 12% last time!)
and her head is 17.3 inches around and that's the 84%. (We do big heads in this family.)
Just as a reminder, I was over 17 lbs at my six month appointment. Cara is pint sized and not nearly as rolly polly!
Also we got to have some yummy cake and ice cream for Aunt Angie's birthday yesterday...sorry our blog birthday wishes are a day late. Thanks for the cake Uncle Christian! Happy Birthday, Aunt Angie!
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

1 comments:
I must protest of all this "potty" talk.
Post a Comment