Mommy loves summer, but a close second is spring. She also loves St. George and this is because you can start pulling out the warm weather clothes in February! We've been spending the last couple of days in capris and shorts and no jackets and flip flops. (Okay Mommy always wears flip flops!) We went to the park more than once. Love it! It's also been very nice that I'm finally coordinated enough and confident enough in myself that Mommy can spend more time just watching me play than helping me not injure myself seriously on playground equipment. I do all the slides by myself. Including the really tall ones which still make Mommy nervous. We're not quite to the Mommy comes with her friends and sits and gabs while I play slightly unsupervised.
Isn't she the cutest lady bug?!
And in a very silly matter, I must warn you that there is a PG-13 picture below....I came in from hot tubbing with the crew and found Mommy using her breast pump. She'd been at work and needed to replenish the extra milk supply in the freezer. I love her pump and think it's so much fun to help her use it. However this time I decided I needed a turn. Sorry that I am sans clothing. But you aren't supposed to use it over your clothes as I reminded Daddy when it was his turn and he tried to set them on top of his shirt. Here is the picture Mommy captured amid fits of giggles
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment