Sunday, January 31, 2010

SIX MONTHS?!

Can you believe Cara is already six months old? It seems like I was never an only child. It feels like she has always been here. A few things about her. Let's see

She can sit up all by herself. She's really steady too.
She says "Momma" only about Momma.
She loves to play with toys and works really hard to get them when they are out of her reach.
She sucks her thumb.
She LOVES people food. (Pretzels, bread, chips, suckers, anything Mommy will put to her lips.)
She thinks I'm the best big sister and that any thing I do is worth laughing at.
She likes to watch the doggies through the window.
She's finally out of the newborn baby stage and is a fun "look at me and play with me" baby.
Oh and she is still as bald as bald can be. She wears head bands to make sure every one knows she's a pretty baby.




0 comments: