Mommy and I were looking through Grandma and Grandpa's pictures on their computer when Mommy realized that she never posted about our second Christmas! When we arrived here, we had a party on New Year's Day! I got even MORE presents. This time I actually acted like I cared a little bit. We took a picture of all of us to send to Uncle Marty.
And here I am pretending to sleep on my new Tinker Bell pillow. That was the first thing I did with it. Put it on the floor where it goes and then put it to good use!
I also got a cool magnetic dress up doll.
Mommy and Daddy seemed to like their presents a lot though. They got the Wii Fit Plus and Super Mario Brothers for the Wii. They are ALWAYS in the Xbox room now. We'll have to start calling it the Wii room! (Seriously though...Mommy wants me to say just how much fun both games are and that they are totally worth it.)
And here we attempted to get a picture with Grandpa and his little girls. Cara is at least sort of smiling as opposed to my all out attempts to get away! We actually had a really fun lunch with ALL of Dad's girls. All three daughters and us little girls. He was severely outnumbered but I think he loved it.


1 comments:
that last picture is funny! Emmaline loves to open her mouth wide and make silly faces!
Post a Comment