This post is for Uncle Marty aka Elder McFly....look at what I've done to your room! You wouldn't recognize it. Poor Mommy and Daddy feel like they're on the "Dick Van Dyke Show". All four of us are sleeping in the same room which is great for me because it means I normally just end up in bed with Daddy. You can see my little bed tucked under Mommy's bed. We pull it out each night and I pretend that I'm going to sleep there. As you can imagine, Mommy makes the beds every day otherwise we can't even change a diaper in there! But we love it and are grateful to Grandma and Grandpa. If anything it will help us keep our promise of living with them for only three months this time. (Of course last time it was only supposed to be four months and it turned in to seven or so...oops!)
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment