There has been a really good reason that we have been behind on the blog. We have been busy. And our computer is aged. So it's not fast enough for Mom these days. Don't worry, we've been editing dates on the blog posts so it's going to LOOK like we were on top of things Hurray!
Dad has been so busy. Cara and I were lucky enough to get to go watch and listen to him perform with his cello for the Art in the Garden series at the DiFiore Center here in St. George. In a total bummer, it actually was quite rainy the one weekend he was performing so we ended up in a cramped little room watching dancers very up close and personal. Dad played excellent though.
The dare devil we mentioned is Iva. She's a walking disaster of bruises and death attempts. She climbs on everything and tries to get stuff she can't have. Here she is trying to climb into her crib to get a binki...notice she already has one in her mouth. What a nut.
As far as I am concerned though, the biggest news comes from our bedroom!
Daddy, with a push and a lot of help from Cara's soccer coach, Nate, built a triple bunk bed for our bedroom! We LOVE it. I squealed, Cara begs to go to bed, and Iva couldn't care less. She has slept very minimally on her bed, but we will get there!




2 comments:
That's so awesome! I don't think the boys' room as a wall long enough for that or we'd totally do that. Where did you find the plan?
As funny as it is, my friend just kind of Drew up the plans. I had seen other ones on Pinterest but really he just measured the walls and found the studs and hooked each bed into the wall!
Post a Comment