She's been going to Miss Traci's for TWO AND A HALF YEARS and the era is finally over. Cara has been tearful about this. She cried when she realized she only had four days left in preschool. I mean really cried...for almost an hour. However, as the day of graduation drew near she seemed to really perk up and get excited about it. She can't wait to go to Panorama for kindergarten, but her heart still has a tender spot for her preschool.
I was prepared for her to be sad Friday morning as we got ready for the program, but she was positively beaming. She couldn't wait to go!
Iva insisted on a picture!
We got there really early and she was beaming!
We took silly pictures!
The program was darling and we will include a video at the bottom!
She got her diploma from Miss Traci!
And then she ran straight into my arms and it took me a minute to realize that she was bawling! I had no idea. I asked her if she was sad and she said no, but we finally determined her heart was too full of feelings and it made her cry which of course made me cry.
We took pictures with each of her awesome teachers. Here is Miss Wren!
Miss Dani and Miss Taylor
Miss Carli
and Miss Marie!
And of course the big one....Miss Traci. Cara was still kind of recovering from her tears.
Cara learned so much in preschool and I'm really grateful she got a bonus year when I decided to make her the oldest since she has a very late July birthday.
Here are some video highlights!












0 comments:
Post a Comment