Guest post by Mommy:
We really have a lot of fun in our little family. I have been feeling very grateful that I get to do silly things with my children and that they are well behaved and that my husband is employed. I feel a great need to thank my Heavenly Father and let Him know that I recognize this blissful part of the ride and I really am overwhelmed with gratitude.
I have braved the City Pool twice with just me and the girls. That's a big deal! Actually, we also rented out the city pool with our friends one night and it was a blast. Siena just goes up and down that hydro tube and jumps off the diving board with fervor. Cara has really been practicing her swimming skills and they are coming along! Check out her "Deadman's Float"! She kept doing it over and over.
We also took the time to tell the girls about one of their ancestors for Family Home Evening. Turns out, Miles Romney, their great great great grandpa, basically built St. George. I had no idea and I don't think Pete really did either. One of his most famous works is the St. George Tabernacle where he spent a year each on two spiral staircases. They are beautiful, but unfortunately the Tabernacle was closed when we ran down there. I took the girls back the next day but forgot my phone aka my camera!
One of the more silly things we have been doing is playing with a new app called Face Juggler. Isn't this picture awesome?!
Creepy....
Before:
After:
Love this one...
And of course one of our best....





0 comments:
Post a Comment