Once again we participated in Chelsi's Run. Daddy was on his business trip which was a bummer, but we all still ran it!
In fact, Mommy got a bunch of ladies from our neighborhood to do the run with us! There were 14 people representing the Cotton Manor neighborhood. It was AWESOME. (They've even decided to keep walking and running at night together!)
Cara and Mommy ran with Chelsi's mom, Lisa, for a little while.
Cara did GREAT. She ran a whole lap before needing a piggy back ride. In fact, Aunt Hailey and Cara made it on the news together!
I was a GREAT runner. I left Mommy in the dust on the first lap and ran with her friend, Kathryn, for a little while. We actually left her girls behind! Finally, I waited for Mom on the second lap and she ran with me again.
This was Mommy's view for most of it. I kept up a steady stream of dialogue, waved at all the people, and even ran faster if there was an audience.
This wasn't my exact time, but it wasn't far off. I was somewhere around 45 minutes.
I have now run THREE complete 5k's on my own.
These are some of the awesome ladies that Mom recruited.
Our after pictures. Cara was exhausted and Iva had just woke BACK up.
We love this family tradition.








0 comments:
Post a Comment