Saturday, July 19, 2014

Grandma's Surgery

Sorry for the pause in blogging. Mom has been busy. Dad went on a business trip and my mom has been teaching a lot of classes at the gym because my Grandma had surgery! She's been in a lot of pain from an impinged nerve caused by a deteriorating discs in her neck. But no more! 

As Cara said "they cut off her head!" Okay only partially true. They made a cut in the front of her neck and she's slowly getting better every day!




And on a different note, check out this poem I wrote about Leonardo Davinci. I got to go to art camp last week and loved learning about different artists. (My actual favorite was Keith Herring.) However, I had heard of Davinci before from a story I had read. 


And finally on even a DIFFERENT note. We upgraded our stick family on our car! Check out our new bling that was FREE from Disney.


0 comments: