Saturday, July 19, 2014

More swimming, more lake...SUMMER ROCKS

Before Dad left on his business trip, we did our favorite Saturday thing. Picnic of pizza at the pool. We love St. George's pool. Mommy is finally NOT afraid of the dark hydro tube. 






I won the contest of who could go down the slide the most. I went down 29 times. Mommy was close at 27.

We made Iva wear a life jacket the last time we went out to the lake. She did alright for having something on that had to feel like it was trying to swallow her!


Uncle E and I rode out on the tube together.


And then Cara got brave enough to join me.


We LOVED it. Even though at one time, the tube actually lifted off the water because of how strong the wind was and how much we don't weigh. Everyone in the boat was freaking out, but we just laughed!


We even took Iva out for her first little ride. It was awesome. All four ladies together!


And this is a little out of order chronologically speaking but we went BOWLING for the first time. Of course we loved it. I almost beat Mommy!







0 comments: