Friday, August 31, 2012

Wrap up Seabrook....


To finish out our posts in August, Mommy would like to do a follow up post on Seabrook.  She now has access to the beautiful Troy Preslar original photos and loved Aunt Rachel's post on the subject so much that she needs to do another! So here she goes.....

Some favorite moments...(I'm sorry lots of photos, 21 to be exact, but they need to be here!)

Seeing the Washington volcanoes for the first time.....


West coast sunrise, coming through the trees


It was really just so green and beautiful.


This amazing woman gave me my wonderful husband.


We tried wading but with the wind chill
you just didn't want to get too wet!


This is the first time I've been able to see just how HUGE
my braid is....I had no idea.


Had to get a picture of our souvenirs on First Beach!


See this woman next to me?  One of my bestest friends...
we were Twihards together.



I love this man.  It was a great vacation of snuggling with him!


The two who started it all.  Again, I consider myself privileged
to be part of their family.


Whit's skills in skipping rocks was quite impressive.


I was able to climb down inside this tree trunk,
almost like stairs to another world.....


We took the time to build our own gnome house.
There was a delightful trail to the beach where others had built
gnome houses too.

There is a slight detail lost here of a wonderful archway into the yard made out of crab claw!

Ours was the best..we think gnomes would have actually chosen ours!









We spent 4 nights in this beach house and enjoyed it's hot tub.


Due to a slight booking error, we were able to enjoy our first
night in this magnificent new home.  It was very pleasant.

0 comments: