Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Baby Lexi!

Our new little cousin, the first from our Larsen side, has arrived!  Lexi Jensen came into this world last night or really really early this morning I guess since the official birthday is August 29th (same as Michael Jackson, in case you were wondering!)






This little girl is gonna be so spoiled!!  She already has a gorgeous baby room, enough clothes for almost 3 new outfits a day, and two very smitten parents.  Aunt Angie is going to be a great Mommy.  We are so excited for her.

Cara and I have spent most of today begging to spend more time with the baby.  I think we'll try and sneak her home if Mommy doesn't!

I think I do a good job of looking like a proud big sister!

Cara does a great big sister impression as well...
take a hint, Mom!


0 comments: