How fun is it that my parents 7th anniversary can also be our 450th post on the blog? Pretty cool. That's right. Today my parents have been married for 7 years. Mommy and I watched all the slideshows from her wedding and how pretty she looked in her dress. Which then turned into Mommy putting ON her wedding dress. Which then spun into a thing Mommy saw on something called Pinterest in which you take a picture every year on your wedding anniversary so that you can watch yourself age. Which then turned into Mommy asking Daddy to be a little silly. Which then turned into me getting take pictures with the Iphones. What do you think?
I take pretty good pictures, don't I? These were just this morning! They haven't aged a bit. Although with this anniversary, they have officially lived in our current house for the longest of those 7 years. 2 years and a half years! Wahoo!


1 comments:
I love it! I may have fit into my wedding dress on our fifth anniversary but I'm too nervous to take it out of its special keepsake box and wrapping. I've been either pregnant or barely postpartum at all our other anniversaries! Maybe by our 7th this coming April I'll be able to fit in it again. Do you think I can lose the baby weight in the six months from the due date to our anniversary? Lol!
Post a Comment