Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Typical Lull...

It feels like we've experienced a typical lull in our blogging.  Not much exciting has been happening.  We've just been doing our thing.  I don't turn 5 until the end of September so I didn't start kindergarten with the rest of my friends and my preschool doesn't begin until September 4th so we've just been playing.  And actually that's been a little hard because it's hot and muggy out and we've had a lot of rain and thunderstorms...actually just on Wednesday it only got up to 75 degrees because of the intensity of the rain!

We did get out on Grandpa's boat this week and I showed Mommy in person how I can get up on the wake surf board.  She keeps trying to help me upload that video with no success.  It's very strange. We actually spent a lot of time on the boat because the beach was gross this time.  Lots of dead things and algae.  Look at what we found.  It looks like a fish that died choking on another fish! Blegh!



Mommy also took a different video of me testing out my surfing skills so hopefully this one will upload.  This time they used the wakeboarding rope so I am pretty far back from the boat, but I loved it!



We also played at city pool again so that I could show off my diving board skills to Aunt Becca!






0 comments: