Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy FOURTH of July!

I hope you guys had fun Fourth of July.  We celebrated with all Mommy's sibling except Eric because he went with Grandma and Grandpa up north.  We missed them, but still had fun.  We improvised a little barbecue and played Kinect on the XBox and swam a little bit.  The weather was not being very nice though.  It was so windy when Mommy and Daddy tried to ease me into fireworks that we couldn't keep anything lit!

I love doing Track and Field on the Kinect


We had to do it inside because of the wind!


Iphone not so great for night time pics!

I ended up really enjoying the fireworks this year and didn't even hide in the back of the car!  Big steps for me!  We might have to do even more fireworks for the 24th because I enjoyed them so much!  And while we were swimming, I was practicing swimming to the bottom and touching the gecko design on the surface of the pool!  I'm growing up so fast!  Cara also spontaneously started peeing in the potty the day before and had NO accidents all day on the 4th!  (She had a big accident today at the gym but she finally shows total interest!!!)

We snuck into our friends the Petersen's backyard to watch the fireworks.  Very cool.  Perfect spot.  St. George did a nice job this year! In that very poor quality photo you can see their dog Hallie giving me big kisses.

0 comments: