Monday, June 25, 2012

Romney Sayings

Sorry for the unexpected blogging hiatus.  We are apparently wiped out from the first half of June and have resumed just normal activities around these parts.  However, Mommy did attend an overnight camping trip with the girls from our stake who will all be sophomores next year and got to do lots of fun stuff...maybe we'll make her do a guest post on it.  Daddy needs to have a little break from work to let her use the computer though.

Mommy has requested that I type up a few of the things Cara and I have been saying around the house that leads to giggles and text messages to other family members.

Siena:
We are sick of swimming.  We go swimming every day!

Cara:
Say sorry to my thumb!  You need to say sorry.  (This was when Mommy was telling her no thumb during church!)

Siena:
Okay Mom.  You go and have a good time and be safe.  Go have fun at your girls camp.

Cara:
To Grandma: Your phone loves me.  (Slight shrug of the shoulders and then proceeds to pick up phone and play with it.)

Siena:
I made my bed like Mary Poppins.  (I love folding the comforter at the foot of the bed!)

Cara:
I have a baby in my belly.  It's growing so big.  (Must have something to do with Aunt Angie's cute belly!)

I think we will all go to bed now and maybe energy will be found to try and finish up these last few days of June...we are still 4 blogs short of our goal of 50 for this year!

0 comments: