Day 2 was our sweet spot. The park had no early entry AND we made it for the rope drop again. Pretty sweet. We were able to walk right on to Alice and then get in 3 more rides in the time it took us to ride Dumbo the day before! Morning is the best time to go. We also were trying to be sneaky and make it into California Adventure for their rope drop...which was a first for Mommy...but it backfired when Toy Story Mania ended up being CLOSED for minor repairs. We did however get in rides on California Screamin' and Tower of Terror! Of course Screamin' was just for the big girls, but Aunt Hailey and Mommy got me on Tower of Terror once. It wasn't as bad as the last time, but I was still pretty worried! Oh and I forgot to mention that I did Soarin' Over California for the first time on our first day. I started crying while waiting in line because I thought I was taking a real airplane and leaving Disneyland and Grandma and Cara and Aunt Hailey! Pretty cute. Mommy explained it all the way thru and I really thought it was neat. Actually that brings up an image for Mommy of how expert I became at checking my height. The cast member would just start to say "Can I check..." and I would march right up to the pole, push my ears off my head, and stand ramrod straight underneath. Perfect, every time. The cast members thought it was hilarious!
Back to Day 2! We were able to get a lot in including time in Belle's library and meeting Merida the new princess from Brave. We also watched the parade and I would giggle and hop up and down anytime a princess or perform waved, looked, bobbed their head in my direction. Grandma thought it was so much fun to watch the parade with me!
We stayed a little bit later on this final day but I chickened out at the fireworks when they started and went on Star Tours again even though I was nervous. Of course it was a great ride. I am still so glad Grandma and Aunt Hailey came with us to be silly in our favorite place. And Mommy says she's sorry about all the Disneyland posts but it's our Year of Disney! We might never get another one just like it!
![]() |
| We got to shoot an arrow with Merida!! |
![]() |
| Apparently Mommy said she wanted to eat nice people for lunch that explains Maleficent! Also I got Tinkerbell once and I loved it! |
![]() |
| This is the new fun Mad Tea Party set in CA! |
![]() |
| I took these great pictures of Mommy and Cara! |






0 comments:
Post a Comment