Okay one of the best parts about our Rocky Shores visit was all the time spent with our Preslar Cousins. I love Romney. (Although lately I've taken to saying it "Romuhney"!) I love their house, I love their toys, I love their backyard, I love their food...I love everything about them. In fact, I was in tears when we had to leave and just kept moping in the car EVEN AFTER my Mommy told me that we were driving home just in time to sleep and get up and drive to Disneyland. Silly me. But I just love them so much. And we had lots of fun on our final day there. Sunday was little Emma's THIRD birthday and we were lucky enough to be there for her tea party. We enjoyed being little ladies for an afternoon. Aunt Rachel makes such yummy food and puts so much effort in to making her kiddos feel special.
 |
| The Birthday Girl and her beautiful Momma |
 |
| We love our Oma and Apa...and Kate with her guest kitty! |
 |
| Apa and his little ladies! |
And one of the best things had to be the party favors. Awesome fluffy orange and pink tutus for all the little princesses! They were in heaven!
0 comments:
Post a Comment