Sunday, January 23, 2011

Silly things

We had another FUN Saturday with Mommy and Daddy. They took us to the park again and we had another picnic and walked up lots of stairs and explored a rock bed. And then we went on a walk up to the mall which is one of my favorite stores to visit because it has the little ice cream truck for me to play in. We wore Cara out! (I think she actually is a little bit sick because she slept a lot and had a fever last night.) She fell asleep sitting up and wouldn't lay back or forward until she kind of fell. We were giggling the whole walk home because of it.



Then later we got to play in Grandma and Grandpa's jacuzzi. Mommy let me be silly and take pictures underwater. Notice that I keep my eyes WIDE open and yet I still ask for goggles so that I can see underwater.



I never look directly at the camera and smile (okay maybe not never but rarely) and look what I was willing to do underwater. Mommy says that I am a goofball.


And of course Cara's favorite thing in the whole world, reading. With anybody. She grabbed this book and insisted Uncle Eric read it to her. Notice Uncle Eric's crazy curly hair (How awesome is that!) and if you look carefully you can see his crutch in the background. Uncle Eric did a number on his ankle during church basketball. His whole life is playing basketball and now he has a bad sprain. We'll see how long it actually keeps him off the court. :)

0 comments: