On Wednesday this week, Mommy and Daddy kept talking about my first friend and how I would get to play with him again. And I didn't really understand but as it turns out my first friend is Jonathan and I love playing with him. His Mommy and Daddy knew my Mommy and Daddy when we were both just being born. In fact there are two other posts on this blog about him. Actually only one has pictures but that's okay. It was still so much fun to play with him when he drove from California to here! Luckily his Grandma and Grandpa live near me so we might get to keep seeing each other every now and then. (Our parents seem to talk a lot about something called "arranged marriages") You see because Jonathan also has two little brothers and James and Cara seem to go together nicely. Aside from the fact that they spent a lot of time caught in fights. I blame Cara.
We jumped on the tramp and played dress ups with them and ate yummy Buzz and Woody Noodles with them. I had a bunch of non princess dress ups but I was lucky and Jonathan picked out a prince outfit. (Mommy got the giggles when she saw him though...something about how we didn't have a "prince" outfit) We were not very good at posing for posterity pictures but Mommy got a few.
The fairy known as James
Playing with play dough unbeknownst to Mommy. (Turns out it's nice having a tall kid around!)
Me and my prince
The playroom where the grown ups tried to hide us in. The mess hadn't even really got started yet when Mommy snapped this picture.
and I am mostly uploading this video so Jonathan can see us playing together. You'll notice the love/hate relationship James and Cara had!
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

1 comments:
We had so much fun!! That video is awesome! I'm totally linking to this post for my blog. ;)
Post a Comment