What have we been up to you ask? Well pretty much Cara and I have been orphaned because of this.....
Mom and Dad got it LAST year for Christmas but Grandma and Grandpa's house got a new Wii downstairs and all Mommy and Daddy do is play Mario with Aunt Becca and Uncle Eric and Aunt Angie even. For hours! They get really loud and sometimes say not nice things to each other and other times they laugh until they cry which I don't understand yet. But I'm going to guess it was fun since that's all they do. I think Mommy's really enjoyed having Aunt Becca home. She even had a sleep over with Aunt Angie and Aunt Becca at Grandma's house on Friday. Without us! But all that fun had to come to an end. Aunt Becca went back to college in Iowa. We dropped her off at the airport today. We put on our Reiver (A River Pirate if you are curious) shirts to show her we love her and that we will miss her. We had to do individual good bye shots because Cara just wants to play on stairs.
And then we went back to our house and played on the new toy Daddy set up for us! Grandma and Grandpa were nice enough to donate it when they redid their backyard. WE LOVE THE TRAMP. Okay so Cara is a little unsure but I LOVE IT. So much fun.
Please ignore Mommy in the next photo and focus on my delight.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment