Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A new skill learned...

How could I forget to mention in our last post about my new skill at the park? I can climb UP the slides now! That's right. In between our first park post of the year and our second park post of the year, I learned how to do it. I just followed another little girl right up. Of course, Cara is still too little but she sure seems more daring than I ever was the park. And what would a momentous moment like this one be without photographic evidence? (We got to play at the park again today just to celebrate. Plus it was a BEAUTIFUL sunny day. Sorry to Aunt Becca and Uncle Marty who are both in the dreary midwest.)



Mommy also had fun with the camera at our new favorite part of the park, the huge and forever long stairs up the rather steep hillside to what I refer to as "the city." (Mommy always laughs because I guess it's really a little suburban subdivision with no retailers anywhere.)




It is funny to note that in our Iphoto album entitled "January 2011" it starts with pictures of us playing in two inches of snow in our backyard, bundled up, and cold and ends so far with pictures of us in the sun at the park without coats on. (Does anyone else almost find it embarrassing how many photos you can take in a month? My Mommy averages at least 3 photos a day...do the math, we have over 90 photos for almost every month. And that doesn't include the big holidays which get separate folders.)

0 comments: