Sunday, March 28, 2010

We love the water!

So we've been really gearing up for summer. I realize that most people are just getting excited for spring, but Mommy has taught us well and we're excited for summer. In fact, we spent some time in Grandma and Grandpa's jacuzzi. We didn't even have to heat it up all the way!

My Daddy is the best. He hung out and let me jump and splash to my heart's content. And I actually looked at the camera long enough to get it captured in photo.
When you've got two big blow up toys in a small jacuzzi, there's not much room for big people.
Cara loves the water just as much as I do, if not more. She can sit in that little crab for hours.
Grandma's pool is actually a lot of fun without water in it!
Big splash equals a lot of fun!

0 comments: