Thursday, March 11, 2010

Time flies...

Seriously...it flies! We used to be so good at posting every three days or so. And lately? Not so much. Mostly it's because Mommy has been dealing with this:



Which quickly turns to this:

And turns even faster into this:

Almost everything Cara does turns into the above photo. As a big sister, I generally am pretty good at saying "Oh sweetheart, it's okay" (I really say that) but some days when I'm just as grumpy I say "Stop it." Sometimes emphasized with a tad too hard of a squeeze. Poor Cara, she just wants to be like me. She wants to walk and move and eat and play with me! I'm just too cool. Oh and as a shout out to my cousin Chase. I love dinosaurs. Everything is about dinosaurs lately. We watch Elmo's World about the dinosaurs over and over again. We read books about them. I can't wait to come play with Chase's collection!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Stop! Cara looks really different to me suddenly and I'm feeling very sad that you are far away. Come back now please.