in matching outfits too! Well kind of, I get to wear a pretty dress and Cara wears a pants outfit that matches. We're still stinkin' cute.
We went to the park on one of two sunny days during Southern Utah's spring break. Everybody else in the house (except Daddy) were in the Caymans. Yup that's right. They went to a tropical destination without me. Oh well. We had the whole house to ourselves and could run around naked and nobody cared. I could wake up screaming in the night and not have Mommy frantic because I'm waking everybody up. (Ironically...I slept just perfectly all week except for the first night when I was sick.)
Anyway, we went to play at our favorite park and on our way out, I got distracted by wood chips and rocks. We stayed and played for another half hour and Mommy pulled out the camera because honestly, who doesn't want to see a photo of Cara in her cute duds?
And here Mommy kept saying "Siena come sit next to Cara for a picture..." so I kept running farther and farther away.
Until I found this nice wash full of rocks, then I sat down.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment