Tuesday, December 1, 2009

4 months!

Can you believe I am 4 months old today?! Mommy keeps thinking I should be smaller. On the other hand, this brand new outfit courtesy of Grandma, is the 3 month size. And it could stand to shrink. The jacket that goes with it is stinkin' cute too. Thank you, Grandma. (A side note, the pants you bought Siena and were worried she would be too tall for, drown her. They fall off her hips and have to be rolled twice!) Back to being 4 months old. Let's list all the neat things that I can do:
-I discovered my thumbs and love to suck on them. I did that just as Mommy bought me two new soothies. How nice of me!
-As per the photo, I can do the "tripod" as Aunt Becca calls it! I really do have great muscle control. The problem is that I prefer to stand. Mommy has to force my legs down to practice sitting.
-I can roll from tummy to back. But I again prefer to smash my face into the carpet and scooch and inch my way forward all while crying.
-I am very smiley still and give the most laughs to my sister Siena. For how smiley I am, you really have to show me something special to get me to giggle.
-My parents are ashamed but I seem to be a big fan of TV, especially football.
-I also have really discovered my voice and will just "sound" all day.
-There is not a chance that I will sleep through the night for you. Mommy doesn't create those kind of babies apparently!
-Oh and Mommy swears my hair is growing. I have peach fuzz now. She thinks it's longer but photographic evidence still says I'm a baldy who will need headbands forever.


2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh she is so stinkin' CUTE!!! You guys do good work as Sam would say. :D

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

such a cutie!