Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to All!

Many Christmas happies being sent your way!

Here is me discovering Santa's presents. Mommy and Daddy seem to be coaching me on the appropriate level of enthusiasm I should be showing.


Oma and Apa came over to share in the joy. Oma was also helping me show how excited I should be!


We got all kinds of loot including a book of our first year of blogging. Mommy almost cried!

Cara enjoyed the wrapping paper most of all! Definitely her favorite part. Although I think she did like the book I gave her.
If you notice in this photo, I am actually climbing on top of my house while Daddy plays our new Wii game. I enjoy sitting on it, it's my own little perch.

2 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Sheri, I'm glad that you commented on my blog so that I could find yours. Of course I remember you! It is always fun to find out what people I haven't seen in years are up to. I love that your blog is written from the point-of-view of your girls--very clever. I am really wanting to make my blog into a book, too, but it hasn't happened, yet. What website did you use? Oh, and how is it going without the binkies? I think Kaitlyn is pretty much adjusted. Now I just hope her teeth straighten themselves out! :) Merry Christmas!

Rachel said...

Very cute. Don't worry, it gets to be much more fun in years to come!