The first video does not do itself justice. I think that monkey is HILARIOUS. It always gets at least a huge smile out of me. Unfortunately, sister is also my main source of entertainment and I just couldn't take the two of them at the same time. Especially since sister was stealing monkey.
And this second video, Daddy came down the stairs with the camera because he could hear just how silly and giggly I was being with Momma. I was jealous of all the videos of Siena when she was a baby and so here's my chance to make up for it.
(On just a funny side note, these videos were shot last Sunday when we all got ready in a flurry of activity because we were late for church. We got in the car and Mommy was saying that she had a funny suspicion it was stake conference. Mommy's suspicion was correct. We just kept on driving past the empty church building at 9:02 am.)
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment