Friday, November 27, 2009

Angel's Landing, Take 2

On Thanksgiving, Mommy felt courageous enough (and she tripled checked the forecast) to try hiking us up Angel's Landing again. It went MUCH better. I got to ride in the awesome backpack on Daddy's back and Cara hung out in the Bjorn on Mommy and then Grandpa. I have to say my parents are in good shape. The whole family made it up to Refrigerator Canyon in 25 minutes! No rests! Daddy hiked all the way up to Scout's Look Out with me on his back. Then while I hung out with Aunt Becca, Mommy, and Cara he went out to the top for the very first time. So awesome. I am told I have to be at least 3 possibly even 4 before Mommy will even consider letting me go out there. While we waited for everyone to come back, Aunt Becca and I drew in the sand and jumped around and watched a chipmunk scurry around. It was great fun. We also ate a pre-Thanksgiving meal lunch up there. Let me tell you, Mommy and Daddy earned every calorie of Thanksgiving dinner. Thank you, Grandma for a delicious meal that afternoon.



0 comments: