Mommy hopes it's actually a little less than 10 weeks to go until we meet my little sister. However, with how things are going for Aunt Rachel, she's a little nervous! Aunt Rachel's due date has come and gone and we still haven't met the new little girl Preslar. (That's Aunt Rachel's last name...not the name of the baby!) So here's a picture of Mommy's belly. I kiss it every day. So hopefully this means I understand that I won't be the lone wolf for long.
And I was being especially adorable today. As we took the picture of Mommy's belly, I really wanted my picture taken too! I was even posing and smiling and saying cheese. Highly unusual behavior!
I was recently taught how to play "Ring-Around-the-Rosie" much to the dismay of my constantly dizzy Mommy! But she's also teaching me "Head Shoulders Knees and Toes" to try and distract me. Here's proof of how adorable I was today.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

2 comments:
YAY!!! 10 weeks!!! Jonathan is learning "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" too! It's so cute!!
I like how she just sticks to the toes and the nose. Verra cute. I haven't photographed my naked belly...I don't want to break the camera or traumatize anyone! My bellybutton looks like it came untied...
Post a Comment