Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Daddy and the zoo

So I am starting to discover the joys of playing dress up or being silly with kitchen towels. Of my own desiring, I asked Mommy to tie this around me.

On Saturday, Daddy finally got to go to the zoo with me. It was CRAZY! There were so many mothers there for a special mother's day thing. It was still loads of fun.

Mommy and I really like the zoo. Mostly because she lets me run around like I'm a big kid. I don't even really pay attention to the animals. These pictures are taken in front of the Ape House. Such fun.


And here is a picture of my first Primary (well Nursery) drawing for my mommy.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Her hair is getting so blond-ish! She's getting to be such a big girl! We can't wait to see you all in June!!