Saturday, May 16, 2009

Daddy Did It!

Daddy ran in his first race today! (Okay he ran in a 3k when he was in fourth grade, but we're not counting that!) Did you know my Daddy wants to be a runner? I didn't either, but he signed up to do a neighborhood 5k for this morning. He did it in 32 minutes...but he didn't start running until probably two weeks ago. So big accomplishment. The weather was perfect for it. A nice cool spring morning. We're so proud of him!


And here is a token photo of me showing how I voluntarily confine myself during some of Daddy's work hours. I can get in it, but I can't get out!

1 comments:

Christian and Angie said...

Way to go Pete! That is so awesome! You are a champ for running after only two weeks of training!! Good job! Siena is adorable and we can't wait to see you guys!!