Guest post by Mom:
We all know it's exhausting having small children. You know this. I know this. Yet somehow it can sometimes just take you by complete surprise.
Sam and Iva are putting us through the ringer. They are both kind of crummy sleepers and I will be forever grateful that I have a supportive husband who does his share of night time duties. But for all their hard, they are so CUTE.
Here is an example. Sam just GETS things. He knows that every kid wants to talk in the microphone and he tries really hard to do it to. He always looks so handsome at church too.
And then (in what might have been an allergic reaction to our pine tree... we still aren't sure). Sam started having issues with hives. He would freak out at night and then just be covered. It was crazy. Then they would go away with some Benadryl. It kind of stopped out of nowhere and it might have also had to do with laundry detergent or his general sickness, but whatever it is, I'm glad it's gone.
|
|
| I took this picture of his little freckle on his hand just because it's kind of unusual! |
This is our life. Sam honestly should have a bib on at all times. He's a drooler and a VERY messy eater. I swear all his tops are ruined anyway.
See? Look at their cute. They try really hard to butter me up.
And yet, that bath was a lot of work with slippery babies trying to stand and move and splash and kill themselves. (I'm tired just thinking about it again.)
| Iva's hair can be SO curly. I love it |
I'm not a huge park mom, but these two love it when someone convinces me to go!
I yell much more than I should at these precious kiddos, but in the end we cuddle and love on each other so I'm going to call it a win!

0 comments:
Post a Comment