We took so many pictures at Seven Peaks that it kind of deserved a post of its own. We decided to go with the Preslars and use our Pass of All Passes on Saturday morning. It was nice because the Daddy's could be with us and because it was so hot out, the cold water felt great.
We had fun in the wave pool and Cara loved renting a lifejacket!
And then Mommy made us all go on some slides...that ended up disastrous for Daddy and Cara. They managed to flip off their tube very early in the slide and Cara wasn't wearing her life jacket yet! Cara would NOT go on any more big slides.
Daddy and I also had a terrible incident on a slide near the end of our trip. We flipped off the tube twice and got stuck. It was awful. We both got water slide burns on our elbows. I tried to stay chipper but before long I was claiming to be sunburnt and was hiding like this.
That's when Mommy called it a day. (We later ended up at the zoo so I did cheer back up!)
And that's how our final week in June ended! I told you it was a big week. I haven't even begun to talk about July yet!

0 comments:
Post a Comment