Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pinecreek Swimmin' Hole

One of Mommy's favorite things from last summer was visiting the old swimming hole in Zion.  She called Grandpa up and on Wednesday we headed over.  (I told you we had great week! June went out with a bang and this isn't the last post!)

Man, did we take a lot of pictures.  We are posting maybe HALF! It's a short little hike to get to the pools and we were more thrilled this time to see all of the tadpoles.  Last year they really freaked us out.  This year they only kind of freaked us out.  We still wouldn't touch them.




We swam in the nice cold water and I even got brave enough to JUMP IN.  I started small.  So did Cara.






And then I graduated to the big stuff.




Of course then Mommy tried to make me go off more.  Evidence the video....


We decided to hike up just a little farther and that's where we found my nirvana.




I did this OVER AND OVER.  I loved it.  So much fun!  Mommy and Cara both took a turn!




Totally bummed that we cut of her head! Look at her face!


She recovered and claimed it was AWESOME!
Video evidence of how fun it is!




On the way out we even stopped to taste the salt  coming off of the walls! Yum!




Good times!  Good times!


0 comments: