Friday, May 24, 2013

Summer is HERE!!!!

We love summer.  We love swimming.  We love ice cream.  We love sunny, hot days.  We love just hanging out.  We are headed into our favorite time of year.  (Okay maybe Mommy is slightly influencing us....)

We were so excited for summer to be here that we went to the opening day of the St. George City Pool.  The Hydrotube wasn't working but that was okay with Cara.  She was grateful she didn't have to throw a tantrum to avoid going on it.

Grandma and Grandpa gave us these awesome snorkeling sets for our "graduation presents"!  We LOVE them.  Cara is still figuring out how to really use the snorkel.


I could barely wait to try the diving boards again.  I had to be the smallest person jumping off!



I even started doing tricks!


Cara got into the action too.  She just prefers to jump from the side into the shallow end.


Actually, Cara has gotten much braver with the pool.  She even jumps around in the pool, off of the stairs, without Mom's help.  This is big for her.  Maybe she'll even get to do swim lessons!

0 comments: